In-Person Worship Resumes This Sunday, March 21
We are ecstatic to announce that First UMC Bristol will be re-opening to in-person worship this Sunday, March 21! We will have one service on Sunday at 11:00 in the Sanctuary. If you are uncomfortable with worshiping in person or unable to join us for whatever reason, please tune in as we live-stream the service on Facebook.
As a reminder, we are in the midst of a global pandemic. Even though people are being vaccinated and infection rates are declining, we will be maintaining recommended best public health practices for the foreseeable future. When you come worship with us, some specific things will happen:
- Enter the narthex doors beside the sanctuary.
- Wear a cloth mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Temperature checks will be done.
- You will be asked a handful of questions about your current health and recent interaction with other people who may be at risk for COVID-19.
- Maintain at least six feet of space between yourself and anyone outside of your immediate household.
- Minimize your use of the lavatory and sanitize the spaces you use, and
- Exit the Sanctuary through the side doors closest to the parking lot.
This is a first step back toward normalcy, and we are looking forward making more progress very soon, but we will all have to cooperate to ensure that can happen.
We have missed being together in worship and we look forward to seeing you!